Monday, January 09, 2006

 

A Thank You Card for YOU

Let me take a minute to say thank you to all those that left kind words on the escapees forum and sent a card. To those who sent a card, let me say a big thank you to

Pam and Smokey
Ken and Kathey
John and Doni
Glen and Diane
Mickey and Patti
Tab and Deanna

I really appreciate the card and all the words of encouragement from each of you. Somewhere down the road we will all meet again.

We are doing better each day. I am able to move around more and get more exercise. My incessions are healing nicely and the aches and pains associated with surgery are slowely going away. I am less breathless and the swelling of the leg seems better. I'm on a water pill for that and for the fluid in my lungs. I am able to breath better each day. So something is working.

We will be here in the park for atleast another 4 weeks. Each trip to Dallas causes a pain in the chest. Riding in a vehicle is yet to come. We are only 3 weeks last friday from surgery and I doubt if I will be able to ride till I have 6-8 weeks post surgery. Hopefully the COE will allow us to continue to stay here till then.

And I want to update this by adding Topfuel to the list. I hope I haven't missed anybody and appoligize to them if I have.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?