Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

We have to repair the RV before we go.

And here we have the right rear where the Flying J in Memphis, TN is a no gas or propane stop. This was the last time we stopped for gas at a Flying J. To crowded and to tight for the RV. Only have one estimate for this and its $3693.56 with deductable. To me, this is less damage than the left side. My gut says this is over prices. Will have a second estimate soon and then its time for the claimes adjuster to price it.
This is what happens when I failed to see the tree as I was backing in to our space. I have backed into this space about 20 times and nothing happened. This one time, bang, the tree moved. Got the insurance estimate and it comes to $2039.52 after my deductable. I bet its not enough.
This is another view of the left rear and it shows more of the damage. If only....


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?