Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

And The Final, Final photos of the RV Repair, The Left Rear

And finally, the left rear, drivers, of the RV fixed and painted. It shines like a new one. The cost to fix this side was $4296.06 including my deductable. The insurance paid for this less my deductable. The total time required was 17 days with NO hookups. We had 20 amp power, no dump and no water. There was a septic tank there which we did dump into after we had been there nine days. We hauled in water at 5-one gallon jugs at a time, every day except for the four days we spent in the motel. We paid $105 plus change for each pair of the two days.

After all of this, my suggestion is to NOT BACK UP!
It is much to expensive.

Comments:
Looks great...Hope you guys can leave soon!!!I know you are ready...I bet kitty is ready too.

We're gearing up to go to the Escapade this Sunday.

We are really looking forward to it! I do wish you guys were gonna be there but will hope to catch up with you some other time!!!

After all you are the first "Fulltimers" I ever started tracking and it has been a great ride!

Keep up the good work and stay well!!!

Charlie & Mike
 
Oh, by-the-way, I have posted lots of new pics on my blog...hope you enjoy

Charlie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?