Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Its the Memorial Day Weekend and Rest Day

We are taking the day off to rest. I was given orders that today was a not start the car day. So we are watching our "weekenders" come and go. Our "Loop A" is full. Loop A has water and power while the Loop B has no power. We have lots of young families with kids and "toys". Toys include sailboats and power boats. So far there has not been any ATV's. The Loop A" has internal backins and external pull thrus. The pull thrus have no water.

I did go to the local quick mart and had a pizza made for our lunch. Shirley's half was peperoni and my half was canadian bacon and sausage. A medium pizza came to $11.00. We made one meal and will have atleast one more tomorrow. After lunch my sleep button was hit and off to bed I went for 1.5 hours. Missed my golf!

Shirley stayed up and read her novels. She has quite a few to keep her busy. I decided I had better post something here. I have no pictures of the day so there wont be any pics to post. Should we take a walk and take the camera, there might be a pic or two. We are going to take a walk and will be back later.

Its Sunday and warm and very windy. To windy to get out. So we stayed in and enoyed the day and the golf and a movie. Its suppose to be calmer tomorrow but lets wait and see.

Comments:
Sounds nice...I think right now Mike and I would love a no start the car day!!! But to do that we have to stay home and right now it is more relaxing to go somewhere else. Living with your kids has it's +s and -s...Today we had our next-to-the-youngest's birthday party...she is one today!!! Tomorrow we will go to Sonor, CA to take pictures and visit our friends and our Coach, lol

A nap and a walk and a little pizzs sounds really great!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?