Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

Tomorrow is Friday and Moving Day

We will leave sometime in the morning and head south on NM18 to Jal, NM. We have to pickup some papaers here and hit the ATM first. We are going to the park there, no sure just which park but a park. No worry, its the sights we see that count. DW washed our clothes today, I emptied tanks and got water yesterday so we are ready to go. I have done my usual of checking the tires, oil, water, and bay doors. I will clean the windshields before we go too. DW will drive in the car the 64 miles.

To the couple, Ron and Sandy, we met at Holiday Park, we hope the eye surgery went well. Tell Sandy to get well quickly. Maybe see you guys on the road. And to the other couple, Don and Carol, we met there also, get the house built and go traveling. We will be back there in Oct.

Not much to tell. We did get the scanning finished. Just got 700 photos to put text on. The backup took 3 cd's. I left them with my brother here for safe keeping. We will be doing the text in the days to come. We are ready to go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?