Monday, June 05, 2006

 

Its a Monday and we are Retired, IE I don't go to work

We had a very calm weekend. Someone pulled out Friday or Saturday and forget to unhook their water hose. We had a big leak for a bit. The COE brought in a guy with front end loader/back hoe to repair. It was overtime on the weekend. We also have an electrical problem here. Our space and three others are tied to a single breaker. At first it was a 70 amp but later on it became apparant via a visual inspection, its only a 30 amp. Yep, 4 post with 30 amp and 20 amp power serviced by a single 30 amp breaker at the switch box. Since this blogg is read by many, hope the right superviser.....

We lost power three times Saturday and three times Sunday. We were here sweating it out. Our cat got hot too but suffered thru it just like us. We are not sure as to the quality of water we have. Hope or dual filter system does the job.

We are moving tomorrow am to the Abuiquiu COE north of here. We will stop at the superstore on the way and stock up on supplies and get 2 cases of water in case. Once we get there I will post the milage from here. The rv has 17 miles from the turnoff at I25 and NM22 at the gas station to here. We have made two dump trips which probably added less than a mile. I will start the trip odemeter and see how far it is. DW washed clothes today, car is full of gas and we are ready to go.

No pictures as its all posted here or on the webshots link. Once we get to our new stop, we will make more daytrips and get more pics. We will be near Red River, Toas, Angle Fire, etc. Lots to see and hopefully do. Then its on to Aztec, NM, maybe.

I have worked out the movie posting for here, but! Since there are some with dialup service, we will not post any movies of our day trips. If and when this changes, movies will be posted. I wish to give the two at Odyssey the credit for laying the ground work for posting movies.

Thats about all. We will be watching tv some tonight. DW likes Donald and I like Deal or NO Deal so thats our choices. In the time I wish to use, I am still going thru the nearly 2000 pics from the family albums. I am putting text to the scanned pics for future generations to have once the actual photos are gone. I have to see if I can find some of my relatives and get them these pics for their family. I still got over 200 pics to go and sometimes its a slow process.

Comments:
Odyssey...Now that is a bus conversion...I hsave never seen anything like that before...

The pictures and your stories are really entertaining. You guys are really in a beautiful spot...

Thanks for shareing,

Charlie & Mike
 
Glad our movie experience has been helpful to you. It has been a lot of fun to make videos!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?