Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Monday and a New Day

This morning at 7 am it is 45 deg. We all slept good. Tom Cat curled upon his blanket and went to sleep too.


Last of the park pics. this is in front of the rv. We went to town yesterday and washed the car. It was dirty from the arch hunt.


And the river in front of us. The bridge we cross is there too. More later as we go to town.

Shirley doesn't feel up to par and we had to relocate in the park. The owners were gone when we got here so we knew we might have to move. Yep, our space is taken come the 1st. So we relocated down by the other park building. There will be pics. We have a neighbor but not right next to us. And no neighbor on the other side but we can have a neighbor to our rear. IE, we have a nice table area on the left side with the mountain as our neighbor.

Comments:
I just went through and read all that I missed while we were gone!!!

You guys have moved around alot...

How is your infection?

I was worried about you guys being in the heat...but I see that you are staying in the cooler climates.

When you were talking about the altitudes...I could relate, because I get Altitude poisioning ...(very bad naucious headaches)So the higher cooler places would be a no no for me too!!!

We were on the OR. Coast for the last 10 days...so we were very cool...but it is 101 here in Sacto today!!! I do hate the heat!

I loved all your pictures...

I have updated my blog today so you can look and see where we have been!

Have a great day!

Charlie and Mike
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?