Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Tuesday in Our New Space

DW has a sore back from picking up the BBQ out of the seat and turning. This was yesterday and she is moving some today. We are in a holding pattern till her back gets better. There are some really pretty flowers here that I could get pics of. I dont have anything else left. If tomorrow you see lots of flower pics, hmmmmm

Love all the grass. So far no skitters, a few flies and thats about it. We are having super weather.
Nap time BBL. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The mid day nap is over and I am up. DW is washing a load of clothes. She loves a full hookup. And this is about $11.00 a day, close to COE rates.

We will take some day trip and see a movie and other things to do. We have to plan our day around the afternoon showers and falling temps. Its 68 right now with cloudy skies at 4 pm. When I got up this morning, it was 40 at 6:30 am. We will be spoiled when we have to leave. Its 766 miles to Weatherford and 775 to Fort Worth, TX. But most of all its summertime in Texas.

Comments:
That's a nice looking place, after all the desert. I could take just so much brown then I'd need to see some green.

Hope Shirley's back gets better soon.
 
Looks like a beautiful place to spend some time...

We are going to look at our "bus" again on the 11th and start the financing piece asap...should be on the road about the middle of Sept...I hope!!!

How is Shirley's back? Better I hope!!!

Mike and Charlie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?