Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

The Day After the 4th of July

Today has been a good day. With the car running, we left this morning to see the Dr at 9 am. Dw gat an Rx and we had it filled at the City Market, a Kroger affiliate, and got gas at their station for $3.02.9 (saved a dime). I stopped by and got some donuts, dropped off mail at the PO and headed home. Hopefully tomorrow she will be much better. Our new neighbors, Wendel and Sue from Georgetown, want us to go out to eat friday. We will have to see how DW is doing.

The feast was sooooo gooood that I ate to much. Didn't have room for dessert. Dessert was brownies, pie and home made ice cream. I had to have an Alka-Seltzer to calm my over filled tummy.

I'm looking more to Directv now. Will go to town tomorrow and see what they offer and how much we have to pay for it. Shirley is running out of movies to watch and I miss my golf. With no cell and tv, life will get boring. Our park is still pretty full. The other park had an FMCA rally and they have all gone. The park is more than half empty.

We had rain this morning early and rained till noon. Its beginning again with our usual afternoon showers. The temp over night was 52 and its 76 now. It did get to 80 on our gauge. It is so nice and green and peacefull.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?