Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

Saturday

Looking for Silver Falls out in the parture some 16 miles from town. Really! There in the mist of all this is DW, better known as Shirley, looking for the falls.

We went our seperate ways today. I stayed home and spent a quite day. With no tv, there are not lots of choices. So I took a walk and watched the clouds build to the north, watched the gravels trucks across the road as they are building a road for the property taht is going to be for sale. 35 acre horse ranches, and I heard their about a 1/2 million each.

DW went to town for her "me day". She spent all morning and half of the afternoon there. She came home with her new movies and a Sonic cup. She had a good time.

Now its late in the day, 4:30 pm and coming up dinner time. What shall we have to eat for dinner?

We had Italian here. Not as good as the Olive Garden but it's not the Olive Garden!

Temp: 80, high was 87 with partly cloudy skies.

Comments:
Great pictures...we are really enjoying them...Sure wish we were in the cool weather with you guys...

I was just reading a post on the forum from you written just the other day...Thanks for the "heads-up" about not crowding our trips with too many "EVENTS"...smelling the roses is what we want to do and if I am not careful I will have us going to every rally of every kind in every part of the country...

We really need me to take a "chill-pill" !!!Thanks again for reminding me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?