Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

Saturday

We went to the store this morning. On the way we stopped by the Directv place to see about getting tv (closed or not yet open), washed the car, returned and got new movies (remember we have no tv at all, $7.99 for the cheap ones), and got gas, $35.00. All this between 10 am and 11:30 when we got back.

Our Wall-Mart list is growing so we will be making a trip next week. But we have to have a check first. Seems the bookeeper says we are about over budget. No eating out, no spending money. But we did pay our rent for another month here. We now have 30 days from tomorrow till we have to move again. We will be looking for cool weather when we do. I want to go thru Hobbs on the way.

I have been keeping up with the events in the middle east. I found a blogg from Lebanon that I read daily. I was posting comments on it but I stopped. Go to Lebanon for news inside this country. I am looking for one in Israel but have not found one yet. Interesting as to the comments to his postings. Views from different people from different cultures.

Temp: 85 at 2 pm, pc skies with a chance of rain. 52 this morning.
Temp: 78 at 3:15 pm with scattered rain. And we got 30 more days of this!

Comments:
Hey guys...how's it goin???

Sounds like you guys are in COOL country...here in SacTown, it will be way over 100 degrees 'till NEXT....WEEKEND....We hate hot weather....I'm sure that I have told you that before. LOLOL

Sure hopw Shirley's headache goes away!!! I alweays get headaches and an upset stomach from the high altitude, when we go there...

Hust up-dated my blog...we have been gone again...but it is up to date now!!!

Have a great night!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?