Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Sunday

We are going to church this morning at 11 am. We will be trying a different church than DW did last week. We want a more "traditional" service than the more upbeat type. Therefore we have no pictures for you this morning and we will have to see how the day goes. I am going to the range this afternoon and hit some golf balls again. Last time was a warmup to see if I could. This time is a bit more serious and see how well I can hit them. I got 100 yrds from the pitching wedge, this time I would like to see if I can get the 120 yrds use to get. Will work more with the longer clubs too.

Lets see what the day brings. We were out of power during the night. More on this later.

Temp: 50 for a low, 74 at 9:45 am
Temp: 92 at 3:50 pm. Going to be a warm one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?