Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Thursday

Did you miss us yesterday? Sorry for the no update. I played golf and DW stayed home. She did go to town and take care of some things. The golf was fun, since I had not played since last Sept. But I was and still am a bit sore. At $42 and change for a twlight tee time. It is expensive. Cant afford to play very often.

I am also 7 months from surgery as of today. The left wrist gets tender from twisting as you expect it would. Other than that, I'm doing fine. If only I could breath. And it's not just me, there is a few others having trouble at this altitude.

We are going to have some spaghetti for lunch. So, I got to go as its time to eat.

Temp: 83 so far for the high, low was 55 this morning. pc skies with a possibility of rain.

High today was 87.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?