Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Sunday


A way over there is where we are going monday. the location is to the left of the road going down the the water and boat launch. Its not as nice but good for a week at $6.00 with card. Otherwise its $12.00 for those younger and without a card.

There is some good fishing per the park attendent. There are pics on the entrance shack.






This guy was below our window on our slide. He was eating the green leaves on the plants. DW got the camera and took two pics. He heard her open the window but stayed.

Not much going on. Its a fairly packed house here. There are lots of tenters below. We have most of our area with campers.

Temp: 55 this morning with a forecast of 85. Right now its 68 with mostly clear skies.

Comments:
How you guys doin'??? Good, I hope!

We are doin' fine just waitin' for the $$$, to appear in our account ... probably next Thursday of Friday...

I love the pics of the bunnies...they are so cute. They remnind me of when we took my mom and our granddaughter Kaley to Arkansas (2000). We stopped in Tulsa, OK to see one of my mom's cousins.

She lives in a Mobile Homer Park that is over-run by little bunnies like that.

Though Kaley and I loved seeing them I guess they were a real nuisance to the residents.

Anyway have a great evening...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?