Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Tuesday and We Took A Day Trip


This is at 11:30 am this morning.
See. I ain't lying to ya!











We took a trip today up Blanco Basin Road, CR326, for about 12 miles till it turned muddy from this mornings rain. This is one of the many driving trips you can take when you are here. With our highway tires and city car, this is not the place to be when it rains.





As you can see, I caught DW out of the car doing one of her favorite things, gathering flowers. She wanted some purple ones and we stopped a couple of times till she cut about 6 of them.
Dont tell her I got this pic as she said very sternly, no pics!








One of the many valley's up there. Not sure how high we were but my lungs said we were high enough and time to go back down. The drives are just specticular. I know lots of you will tire of these pics but the scenery is just specticular. I didn't post very many but they are in the links.

Temp: 78 at 12:45 pm with pc skies and a cool breeze. We will be here 3 more weeks last sunday.

Comments:
What do you do with folks like this???

I ignore them...

Your pics are great and we will never tire of them...they shoe us the things that are out there that we may see in the near future...

"I won't tell Shirley that you were takin' pics of her pikin' flowers"!!!

We are having cool weather now too...not above 90 or so in the day and down to the low 60's at night...it is great!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?