Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Friday

We went to the Dr today and we have an eye infection with the allergies. Seems I got the eye infected. We are on hold with any visitation and travel till this is fixed. Still have not been able to see my dad or brother.

There will be no postings till this is over. My good eye is questionable and we put a patch on the left eye so the cream will hopefully work better. This is still better than last year when I had angina when we came here.

Check back daily for updates and lets see when it happens.

Comments:
Hope the eye issue gets better quickly! Then try to find someplace that doesn't have a high pollen count - Good Luck!
 
So sorry you are having trouble with your eye...that is no fun...especailly when you want to do some visiting etc...

Hopefully it will be short lived...


Mike & Charlie
 
Great post.

My page - dumpster rental phoenix
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?