Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

Friday

We had a busy day Friday. DW spent the day with her mom. They went shopping and did the usual girl things. I played golf with my old golf partner, Dick Ulring. I haven't been around for the last two years to play. This turned out to be the last time we will be together. He is moving to Indianapolis, IN very soon. Partly for the job and mostly a chance to near the grandkids. Its been a good friendship for many years and I'm proud to call him my friend. He will be missed.

Its Saturday morning and the plans for today are to wash clothes since we have a full hook up. I will get pics of our space later today. Also, make it to the post office and get two more family pic cd's mailed. I need two more mailers now and maybe more later so a trip to Wal-Mart is in the plans soon. I have mailed these to the immediate family and ist cousions so far. I will go to the genology list and get more names, verify address for more mailings later.

DW has a Dr appointment Monday and we will be moving to Lake Lavon COE campground next week to see son Cary, wife LeaAnn, and my three grandkids. He has three, two boys and a girl and the middle boy, Kameron has his birthday on friday with a "bounce" house party on Sunday afternoon. Should be lots of fun for the kids.

We are going to reschedule 1000 trails show and tell at Lake Whitney the following week . We have one for next week to be rescheduled. We will be here in the area for the above mentioned. Then we will head south to daughter's house to see her and hubby and my three kids there too. She has two son's and a daughter also. We will stay at Canyon Lake COE for the weekend before heading to the RGV area, Keerville, and the hill country and other points that way.

Comments:
Sounds like you guys are doing the relative visitin'...we will do that in December...We sure miss our grand kids!!!

We are moving to our new digs today...I will love the view but I will be "puter-less"...but I plan to go in to McDondald's for Coffee every day or so to update my blog...

Maybe your travels will get you up to your friend's new digs, you could play golf with him there ... we never know where this life will take us...that's what's so great about it!!!

Any way have a great day guys...

Check out my blog...a "Tall Ship" is in port and I got some pictures yesterday...
 
Dear Richard and Shirley,

I found your travel blog so interesting that I added your blog to my list of Links to Other Blogs on my blog.

I hope you don't mind.
 
HUH??? What's with the "DELETED"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?