Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Tuesday

Its been a busy day. Helped my DW's parents get their satelite tv installed. Took a while but its done. Had trouble with one receiver getting it to work. The woman at customer service kept working at it till it finally stayed on.

Now, I have a reguest of my readers whom are knowledgable of trucks. Our RV friend George is needing work done on his 91 Ford class c. Take my link to him and read his blog and send him email as to some experienced or expert advice. I really think he is about to be taken by the local shade tree shop. Be sure to tell him you came from this blog so he will have some level of comfort. I would truly appreciate this.

We are getting our list whittled down. We have an off day tomorrow. But we have some rain possible for thursday. I may go to the dealer and get my wind noise fixed tomorrow vs thursday. On friday, we will have the suv tow plate installed along with the hitch and wiring of the suv. Parts are in. She/he will be ready to be towed, finally. With the dolley sold, and rv work on the 25th, its just in time. And to Lake Whitney for a 1000 trails dog and poney show for three days.

We will have to be here thru the first week of October for sure. No leave date planned as of yet. I still got to find a time to see my son's kids. I haven't kept up with DW's schedule but she is busy with Dr and eye exam. My turn at the Dr is next wednesday. The rv is suppose to be finished the 26th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?