Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Thursday and it Cool

The first winter front of this fall has arrived and its cooled down. The high for the day is 69 with the low so far at 57. Get out the flannel pj's as it will be a cool night in the rv.

I have sent email to a couple of the family name in California. There is a group of cousins living somewhere out there and I'm trying to get in touch with the family name to find out if they belong to my side of the family. I have set up a blogg from myself back. if you are in this line, please let me know via email. I will be looking at more of the family that has moved to different parts of the country and will be contacting them too.

All is looking good for our move Sunday, except the weather forecast. We will keep a check to see if the morning move is right. I do hate driving in the rain but I hate most is driving in Dallas anytime. The traffic is just crazy with speeders and lane changers. No wonder there is "road rage" on the highways today.

Tomorrow, DW will be with the Birthday Girl, her 75th too, and with her sister they will be doing what girls do. Ya'll have fun and don't break the bank.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?