Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

Saturday


All the miles this week are hard on this old body. I'm tired and DW is too. Riding is also tiring. We got the suv on 9/17 and as of today its got 3660 miles on it. And we tow it behind the rv when we move. We do like the space it provides. Got a place to put the golf bags (2), brake and DW dish.

Let me add that the SeaWind RV Resort we are staying is pretty nice and its $250 a month which is much lower than the valley. After our two trips, this park could go for $350-$400 for the large parking space and the all around looks. Its got the perks your looking for too. The only reason we are moving is we have never been down here and we want to look around. We have already spent the difference in car gas and we aren't there yet.

DW is house cleaning getting ready for the move. I'll do my outside service on the rv and get it ready. And I'll do my inside dusting. More will be posted once we move and get settled monday. See ya then with the latest update.

Comments:
Hope all goes well with the move...

I've been enjoying the tour of Texas...Gordon and Juanita are in Tesas too...In the "Hill Country"...so between the two of you, I have gotten a great view of Texas...

Happy traveling!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?