Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

Wednesday Afternoon Deer

Photos of the deer we have from today. These we say driving into the park after our trip to Gruene, TX. These deer are very tame and will not run as most we have seen.






























The pictures are not in any order here and were taken in a different order than shown.

I am going to look for a better blog hosting site than this. My complaints are long and now very iritating. This posting took several hours to get posted after many server down problems that seem to be from mid morming to late afternoon every day.

Comments:
I too, get frustrated with this format ...if you find something better or atleast more user-friendly, let me know.

I love your pictures of the deer ... no matter which order they are in...

You are in drought country and here it is suppose to rain for the next 8 days straight, sarting tonight around 10:00PM...Oh well...I love the rain too...

Have a good evening...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?