Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Its the 6th day before Christmas

I have mailed my stuff today. We men are just slow. It was a practice day at the driving range and then it was nine holes. I played much better with the practice. I did leave 4 birdies on the course though. At least I got close enough to go for it. More practice is in store. I need to work on the pitching and long shots. These are the difference in a good score and a bad one. Today was boggy golf with 4 par's.

While I did that, DW went to the fitness center and signed up for stained glass classes. There is the cards, dominoes, bingo, dancing, line dancing, saturday night dancing and shuffle board, pool, karake at the club house, water pool exercises, the pool itself, hot tub, bean bag baseball, bean bag toss, crochette, walking, bicycling, wifi, cable tv, and I'm sure more stuff. That made me tired.

Tomorrow is more golf practice and maybe some golf. I need a break in the week and on sunday. I really would like to get enough practice to get my score card into the low 80's.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?